Holistic Healing for Highly Sensitive People
Highly Sensitive Healing empowers Highly Sensitive People with self care tools to live their healthiest and happiest lives.
Announcing the Highly Sensitive Healing Circle Community!
What is the Highly Sensitive Healing Circle?
A compassionate and brave community where Highly Sensitive People (HSP) learn, heal, and embrace positive change.
Together we’ll explore Yoga, Meditation, Mindfulness, Nutrition, and More with open minds and hearts awaken to our best Highly Sensitive selves.
Once inside you’ll have access to all the group chats, various HSP topics we’re exploring, meditations, and more!
Find it all inside the Healing Circle Community…
As HSPs the frequent emotional exhaustion and overwhelm we experience can take over our lives before we realize what’s happening. The longer we go without caring for ourselves the harder it can be to pull ourselves out of unhealthy habits.
Together we’ll learn how to embrace our High Sensitivity through awareness of our thoughts, feelings, and sensations and all the ways we can use mindfulness, yoga, nutrition and community to manage the daily challenges we face as HSPs.
“Tonya spoke in the Unselfishly Loving Me- Live Virtual Summit that focused on self-care. Her presentation was educational and very enlightening. Tonya taught us breathing exercises that were simple and effective. I highly recommend Tonya to speak at your event or work one on one, so you can experience the difference yoga breathing can make in your life.” — Melinda V.F. Author, Success Coach, Speaker
“This podcast is a wonderful resource for healing. Almost immediately I felt better being validated! The episodes are very well thought out and offer a lot of insight into our experience as HSP. I also love the affirmations she shares!” -pcaffery
“so much wisdom in your words” -amormuto
Are You A Highly Sensitive Person?
You know yourself better than anyone and are the only one qualified identify yourself as Highly Sensitive.
These statements are only a sample of Highly Sensitive traits.
Even if you only answer yes to a few you may still classify yourself as an HSP if you feel them deeply.
• Loud noises, strong smells, and bright lights are unpleasant for me.
• My digestive and body systems are easily effected by stress and imbalance.
• I often feel downcast and emotional about social injustice and animal cruelty.
• I am often keenly aware of energy shifts in my environment.
• Watching or reading the news causes me to become distressed and anxious.
• I am easily affected by the moods and emotions of others.
• I struggle to communicate my feelings when I am overwhelmed or stressed.
• I become overwhelmed when I feel pressured to complete many tasks at once.
• Family and friends frequently comment on my sensitivity.
• I need quiet time to recharge after events that others find exciting and fun.
• I avoid or do not enjoy violent or horror genre entertainment.
Remember this list is not all inclusive and does not describe the entirety of unique HSP traits.
“Today I have the power to change my story.”
Never miss a Podcast episode!
Listen to the latest episode!
Yoga & Mental Health: A Conversation with Cindy Beers – Highly Sensitive Healing
Have question about the Healing Circle Community? The Podcast? Or more about me and my work with fellow HSPs?
You can contact me via Facebook, Instagram, or send me an email!